- Local User ASPNET must have Read and Execute Permissions to the following folders:
C:\Program Files\Common Files
[path]\Raiser's Edge 7
- Create an RE7DOTNETAPI.DLL file
- Create a new ASP Project and add a single button.
- Set a reference to the RE7DOTNETAPI.DLL file that was created in step 2.
- Add Imports REDOTNET to the top of the code
- Copy the following code into the Button1_Click Event Sub:
Dim oapi as new REAPI()
If oapi.Init("WRE11111", "Supervisor", "admin", 50, , AppMode.amServer) Then
Button1.Text = "Connected"
Button1.Text = "Not Connected"
oapi.SignOutOnTerminate = True
oapi = Nothing
- Run the project.
Disclaimer: We provide programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes you are familiar with Microsoft Visual Basic and the tools used to create and debug procedures. Our Customer Support can help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but we will not modify, or assist you with modifying, these examples to provide additional functionality. If you are interested in learning more about the VBA and API modules, contact your account manager.