- In Records, click Events
- Open the appropriate event record
- Select the Participants tab
- Click New Registrant, New Guest or New Sponsor
- Specify whether the participant is an individual or an organization
- In the Last Name field, use the binoculars to locate the constituent who attended the event or manually add the participant information if they are not a constituent
- Enter the appropriate information on the particpant record
- Save and close the New participant window
- The participant is now listed on the Participants tab of the Event. If the participant is a constituent, the event will also be listed on the Event tab of the constituent's record.
For more information, review the Event Management Data Entry Guide.