You can store one annotation, or note, for each record. The annotation should be a quick reminder type of note. An annotation icon appears in the status bar of the record as a reminder it is present.
Some examples of annotations include “This constituent is a generous donor. Please handle her with special care.” or “See Dianne Daniels before adding any data to this constituent record.”
To add or edit an annotation:
1. Open the appropriate record
2. Select Edit > Annotate from the menu bar
3. Type the annotation in the window that appears
4. Mark the Display annotation automatically checkbox for the box to appear when the record is opened
5. Click Save.
To delete an annotation
1. Select Edit > Annotate from the menu bar
2. Click Delete
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.