- In Configuration, click Statement Information
- Highlight each transaction type
- Select the appropriate Field Name and Length for each field
- Repeat for each transaction type
Note: For each transaction type, the total number of fields to include should be no more than five; more than five fields may create longer processing times for statements. Each transaction type may only have up to a total of 50 characters for the lengths, including spaces and hyphens.
Note: When editing the fields to include, replace the existing fields before inserting new rows.
- Preview or print the statements to verify the references are correct
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.