Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
1. Select Admin>Globally Change Records.
2. Select the appropriate record type, and click New Change.
3. If including a query of records to be changed, select Include>Selected records to search for the saved query.
4. Select Attributes>Attribute Description.
5. Select Operation=Replace.
6. Select or enter the appropriate Replace and With values.
7. Click Ok.
8. Click Preview Changes to esure that the correct changes are being made. (Note: Raiser's Edge Click "Browse Changes")
9. Click Change Now to complete the Global Change.
Import the attribute description using the Attribute Import ID