Run the Adjusted Gift Report to track donations that have been changed using the Adjustment process.
- Click Reports, Financial Reports
- Double-click 'Adjusted Gift Report' to create a new report
- Go through each tab and make the appropriate selections
- On the 'Format' tab, select 'Detail'
- In this section you can choose to 'Include General Ledger account numbers' and/or 'Include adjustment history'
- Click Print or Preview
If you run the UnPost Gifts Utility on a group of Adjusted Gifts, the original the General Ledger distribution on adjusted gifts will not be recorded unless the adjustments are deleted, the gift is posted, the adjustment is re-added and then posted to the General Ledger.