Run the Adjusted Gift Report to track donations that have been changed using the Adjustment process.
- Click Reports, Financial Reports
- Double-click 'Adjusted Gift Report' to create a new report
- Go through each tab and make the appropriate selections
- On the 'Format' tab, select 'Detail'
- In this section you can choose to 'Include General Ledger account numbers' and/or 'Include adjustment history'
- Click Print or Preview
Note: For split gift adjustments the adjusted gift amounts will be sorted in ascending order and the original gift split amounts will be listed in the order they were entered on the original gift. While these items don't line up on the same rows the split amounts are correct.
If you run the UnPost Gifts Utility on a group of Adjusted Gifts, the original the General Ledger distribution on adjusted gifts will not be recorded unless the adjustments are deleted, the gift is posted, the adjustment is re-added and then posted to the General Ledger.