- In Configuration, click Distributions
- Select the type Distribution to create
- Click New [selected type] Distribution
- Enter a name for the distribution and enter the General Ledger Account numbers, Projects, and Transaction codes
- Click Save and close
- When entering transactions, click Load Distribution on the Distribution tab and select a saved Distribution. The account numbers or projects saved in this distribution fill in automatically. This information is only a default and can be edited if necessary.
Note: In General Ledger, Account is not available as a Distribution type because all transactions in the general ledger are recorded directly to each account in Journal Entry. To save a distribution to a group of accounts, use a recurring batch.