Microsoft Access Databases:
- Open the database to link from
- Select Tables
- Right-click within the tables window and select Link Tables
- Select the UWCMS database (the default name is scms95.mdb)
- Click Select All and click OK
- Re-run report or query
SQL Server Databases:
- Go to File, Get External Data, Link Tables
- Choose Files of Type, select ODBC Databases. In most cases, the database will be under Machine Data Source.
- Select the CMS database (the default name is scms95.mdb or some variation thereof)
- Click OK
- Click Select All, Click OK
- From the Table window, delete the prefix dbo_ from each table name. The queries will not run unless the 'dbo_' prefixes are removed. To remove the dbo_ prefixes without manually renaming each table refer to How to remove dbo_ from Access tables(BB130370).