- Log in as Supervisor or a user with supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the User Group in question.
- Under System Components, highlight the product in which to allow posting.
- Highlight Administration and ensure it has been marked.
- Click Options.
- Mark the Post checkbox and click OK.
- Repeat these steps for all applicable products.
- Save and Close the user group.
- Add the user to the group, create the user if necessary.
- Open the user name.
- Click Set up user's options.
- Select the Records tab.
- Highlight Post options.
- Select Validate and Post from the drop down menu, click OK.
- Save and close.
- Users must exit and sign out and log back in for changes to take effect.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.