Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
In The Raiser's Edge version 7.70 and higher:
- Create an action query of the records to update.
- Click Admin, Globally Add Records.
- In the Add field, select Notepad.
- Click the Include button, and select the action query created in step 1.
- Select Notepad Information, and enter the appropriate information for the notepad.
- Click Add Now.
In The Raiser's Edge version 7.60 and prior:
- Create an action query to pull the actions that need to be changed.
- Click Admin, Global Change Records.
- Highlight Action and click New Change.
- Click Include and choose Selected Records. Select the query created in step 1.
- Under the Action section, select Notes.
- Use Add as the Operator.
- Enter the note to add in the Value field and mark the Overwrite existing value checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Click Change Now.