- In Records, open the purchase order.
- Select the Receipts tab.
- Click New receipt and enter Received by and Description.
- Select File, Save from the menu bar and click New Receipt to receipt the individual line item.
- Select the line item that is being receipted from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the quantity received.
- Enter a Post Date and any other applicable information and click OK.
- Continue to add receipts until the appropriate line items are receipted.
- To create a fixed asset from the receipt, refer to [Version 7].
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.