- Include the Amount field for invoice distributions the import file
- On the Fields tab make sure the Invoice distribution amount is mapped to the Amount listed in the Invoice Distribution list from the Available fields.
- Reformat the cells that contain leading zeroes to text
- Copy and paste the data into a new Excel file
- Reformat the cells that contain leading zeroes to text fields again
- If the error still occurs, create a new import file
- Select None for the text qualifier and re-import the file.
- If importing invoices with single distributions, verify the Extension column on the Fields tab is set to 00 for the amount and account number. If importing multiple distributions per invoice refer to How to import Invoices distributed to multiple General Ledger accounts (BB108404)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.