- Open the appropriate report
- Select the Format tab
- Under Addressee, indicate the format of the addressee or names of the constituents.
- If selecting From Constituent Record, identify the addressee/salutation to use for the constituent and an alternative to use if the first choice does not exist. If neither exists, the Key Name (First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name) prints.
- If selecting From Addressee Table, select the appropriate addressee. For more information, refer to the Addressee/Salutations section of the Configuration & Security Guide (in version 6, Configuring Addressee/Salutations in the Configuration chapter in the Administrator's Guide)
- If selecting Use Key Name, the name appears in First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name format
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.