- From the Reports page, click Demographic and Statistical reports
- Create a new Tallies report
- Select the Fields tab
- Select Constituency Code for the field to use
- Filter by the appropriate Constituency Code(s)
- On the Format tab, highlight the Details section on the left
- Select 'Include constituent for all field values' if you want a constituent to be counted for each constituent code they may have or select 'Include constituent for the primary field value' if you need to only count the constituent for their primary constituency code (the first one listed on their Bio2 tab)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.