Follow each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
The following 6 steps should be followed only for Raiser's Edge databases that are not hosted by Blackbaud, but are installed locally.
- Exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge
- End task on BBLOGMAN7 if it is listed in the Task Manager
- Log back into The Raiser's Edge
- Click Batch
- Open the appropriate batch and commit it
- Reboot the workstation.
- Manually log off of the Citrix Session.
- Log back into Blackbaud Hosting Services and log back into The Raiser's Edge.
- Reopen the batch.
1. Close the batch.
2. Open and commit a different batch.
3. Open the appropriate batch and commit it.
To delete the batch, use the Delete multiple batches tool.