This solution goes over how to create Default Sets for Gift records, allowing for quick data entry by loading default information onto the records.
1. Select Tools, Organize/Create Defaults from the Menu Bar
2. Select Gifts in the Create for column
3. Click New to create a new default set
4. Add a name for the default set in the Name field
5. Add the default information to the appropriate field *Note: Be sure to take note of the several different sections available for setting Default Gift information, on the left hand side of the new default set window. There are different sections for the different Tabs on gift records.
6. Click Save and Close
To load the defaults on Gift Records: 1. Create a new gift
2. From the menu bar, select Gift, Load Defaults From
3. Select the Default set you just created and click the Load Defaults Now Check Box