Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, click Globally change records.
- Select the Accounts or Projects option and click New Change.
- On the General tab, select Active/Inactive.
- Use an Operation of Replace.
- Select Replace: Active With: Inactive. (Or for Projects: Inactive: Prevent data entry or Inactive: Prevent data entry and posting).
- Click OK.
- Select the Filters tab and define any applicable filters.
- Click Preview Changes to view which accounts will be changed.
- After confirming the preview is correct, click Change Now.