1. In Mail > Membership Cards, start a new parameter or open an existing parameter.
2. On the General tab, change the Card type to Create custom data file.
3. On the Fields to Include tab, select Membership and then one or both of the following fields to export the numbers associated with the barcode:
- Membership barcode (scannable) - This field has asterisks before and after the 15-digit barcode number.
- Membership barcode (translation) - This field does not have asterisks before and after the 15-digit barcode number.
NOTE: If exporting to print cards in a third-party program, most often the Membership barcode (scannable) field will be the field needed. However, some may not handle the asterisks in that field, so the Membership barcode (translation) can be used instead. Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.