- On the Post to General Ledger screen, click the ellipses (...) in the Create an export file field from the General tab:
Note: When posting to the General Ledger, the Create an export file checkbox is always marked, even if it was not marked when printing the pre-post report. This file is created as a back-up for the posting. It is not necessary to use the export file if you are posting directly to the General Ledger.
- In the Export file name screen, browse to the appropriate file location
- In the File name field, enter the appropriate file name
- Click Save
- Select all other appropriate options for posting to the General Ledger and click Post Now
- If the error message continues to occur, try creating an export file on the root of a local drive and giving the file a short name. For example, the file path in the Export file name field can be C:\post.csv.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.