- Run Regmon, filtering on REGSVR32.EXE
- Manually register the file(s) noted in the error message (Example: regsvr32.exe "c:\program files\blackbaud\the raisers edge 7\mrtk\mrtkfact.dll)
- Check the Regmon log for Access Denied messages
- Edit the Registry and browse to the key noted in Regmon with the Access Denied message
- If you try to edit the key in any way and an error message occurs, it indicates a corrupt registry key or that you do not have permissions to edit the key
- Either modify the Registry permissions (BB102794) or correct any Registry corruption issues before running the installation again.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.