- Create an export and export the field:
Relationships, Banks/Financial Institutions, Primary Bank Information?
- The Banks/Financial Institutions screen appears
- In the field, For each Constituent, enter the number of Banks to export, select the maximum number of banks a constituent would have. For example, if you have 100 constituents and 98 of them have one bank, 1 has two banks, and 1 has 5 banks, enter 5.
- In the Order by field, select Primary Business Information? and mark the Descending option
- Click OK
- Select all other bank/financial fields and other fields to export
- Click Export Now and follow the prompts
- Open the exported file in Excel and delete all columns except the ones for the primary bank, which will be the first set of bank/financial institution fields in the file
- Save the file
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.