Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Download NetSolutions Transactions
- Select Constituent Registrations
- Mark the Import constituents in to Raiser's Edge checkbox
- From the Constituent Registrations Screen, place the cursor in the RE Constituent column and press F7
- If matching constituents are found, they default into the search window. If they are not, click Add New to create a new constituent record.
Note: Beginning in version 7.81, additional matching criteria has been added that improves automatic matching of registrations to constituents. If a match is not found, click F8 on your keyboard to create a new constituent record.
- Identify the record as an individual or organization, and enter data provided for this constituent
- Click Save and Close
- Once all registrations are matched to constituents, click OK
- Click OK to import the information in to Raiser's Edge
- Click Close