- On the Reports page, click Grade Reports
- Select an existing Grade Entry Sheet or create a new one
- On the General tab, select the school, academic year, and session to include
- In the Report by field, select Student, Teacher, or Class
- Select the marking columns to include
- Mark the Include only those students with missing entries checkbox
- On the Filters tab, you can further filter the students, teachers, and courses to include
- In the Detail section in the Format tab, mark the Display existing entries checkbox
- To also include students with missing skill ratings, mark the Include skills checkbox
- Select an entry in the Skills sort order field: Alphabetical, Course Order, or Display Name
- You can also mark the Wrap skills and Include skill rating legends checkboxes
- In the Sort section on the Format tab, you can mark the Page break checkbox. For example, when running the report by student, you can select to have a page break after each student's information.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.