- In Mail, select Receipts and click New Receipts
- Select Preprinted receipts for the Receipt type and mark One per page checkbox
- Set up the receipts and select all fields to appear in either the letter or the receipt
- The Write Custom Message box appears in the tool bar, which takes you to the Custom Message Wizard.
- If all of the messages to appear with the receipts are the same, select Simple One Per Page Mailing. If you would like different messages for the receipts, select Conditional One Per Page Mailing (if you choose this you must click next and choose the field for the condition to be set on and then create the master document as you would in a conditional mail merge by choosing New Message and Use this message when .... is equal to this value... (this is the conditional field you chose)).
- Click the Write Custom Message button.
- Either copy and paste a letter here or write a new one. Be sure to replace fields in existing letters with the preprinted fields here or insert preprinted fields where appropriate (to do this select Insert Fields in the top left on the tool bar, click on the down arrow beside that and choose Preprinted Fields and move the mouse over to the right to see the fields available).
- If some fields that you need are not available, select the Receipts and under the 2. Fields to Include tab choose these fields (if they are chosen here they will show up in the preprinted fields available for the message).
- After the letter is finished click OK. (Do this once for each of the separate messages you need if creating Conditional One Per Page mailing).
- Click Finish when done.
Note: You must click Finish to complete and save the letters. When going back to this again NEVER choose Simple One Per Page Mailing as this will erase all saved letters for the Conditional One Per Page and they cannot be retrieved.
- This takes you back to the receipts parameters. Click Preview to see the receipts and be sure that everything is set up as you would like.
- Print the receipts with letters attached.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.