- Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
- Select the General tab.
- Under Display, mark the Show gradient background on Navigation Bar checkbox to add color to the Navigation bar or unmark the checkbox to show a flat gray color on the Navigation bar.
- Go to Start, Settings, Control Panel and click Display OR right-click the Desktop and select Properities
- Select the Appearance tab
- Click Advanced
- Select Active Title Bar in the Item drop down box. Click Color and choose the color of your choice
- Click OK and then Apply
- Right-click Desktop and select Personalize
- Click Window Color
- In the Item drop down, select Active Title Bar
- Change the Color to the appropriate color
*NOTE: The font and font color can be changed on this page as well
- Click Apply and then OK