Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create a static query.
- On the Criteria tab, select Constituency Code Date From not blank (or Constituency Code Date To if that is the field to be deleted).
- Save and close the query.
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records.
- Select Constituents and click New Change.
- Click Include and choose Selected records to bring in query from step 1.
- Select Constituency Code Date From (or Date To).
- Select Add as the operation and type in the date to add (or leave blank to overwrite the existing date with blank).
- Mark the Overwrite existing values checkbox.
- Select to create a control report, and a query of exceptions and changed records.
- Click Change Now to complete the change.
For more information, refer to How to globally delete Constituency Codes (BB139599).