Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Open the SQL Server Query Analyzer
- Select the appropriate SQL Server instance, login method, and enter your login information. Click OK.
- Select the database to run the query against from the drop-down list
- Select File, Open from the menu bar
- Browse to the location of the sql script file and highlight it. Click Open.
- Select Query, Execute from the menu bar or press F5 to run the query
Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.