- In Query, open an existing query or create a new one.
- On the Output tab, add the appropriate fields, such as Name or Constituent ID.
- Select the Results tab to view the query results.
- Double-click a row to open that specific record.
- Within the record, the Next, Previous, First, and Last buttons are available. Use the buttons to scroll through the records accordingly.
Note: This does not work for a relationship query because relationships are 'child' records of the constituent.
- In Records, click Constituents.
- Click Open a Constituent and search for and select a constituent.
- Click the left or right facing arrow button in the tool bar to move alphabetically through the records.