- Ensure that the Windows account of the user has local administrator rights on their workstation or has the appropriate NTFS rights to specific folders on the workstation.
- Search for the BBUPDATE.INI file and rename it to BBUPDATE.OLD
- Ensure you are running a compatible version of Internet Explorer
- Manually update/repair the workstation by running Setup.exe from the deploy package on the server
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the deploy\VBA folder on the database server and locate the VBA6.msi file. Right-click on the file and select Repair. Allow the process to complete and reboot if prompted to do so.
Note: If prompted to Insert Disk when repairing the file, right-click and select Uninstall. Allow the process to complete and then right-click and choose Install. Once this completes you should be able to complete the installation.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.