- Locate the CSV file in Windows Explorer and right-click it.
- Select Rename from the menu
Note: Do not open the CSV file in Excel before renaming it. Otherwise, the number will be rounded..
- Change the extension from .CSV to .TXT
- Open Excel
- Select File, Open from the menu bar
- Select the Delimited option and click Next
- Unmark the Tab checkbox, mark the Comma checkbox, and click Next
- Highlight the Import ID column and select Text as the Column data format
- Click Finish. The file opens in Excel and does not change the last digit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.