Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- If the constituents do not have a gift, use a mailing function, such as Quick Letters, that does not require the constituents to have specific gifts.
- In Records > Gifts, open gifts that are not included in the letters:
- Mark the gifts as Not Acknowledged.
- Ensure the Gift Date falls within the range of the mailing.
- Add the appropriate letter code to the gift if applicable.
- If filtering on Letter Code in the parameters, include all applicable letter codes in the Letters field on the Filters tab.
- Ensure that the gifts are not being filtered out by any filters on the Filters, Attributes, or Addresses tabs.
- If using a conditional mail merge in the Mail Merge Wizard, be sure to include all letters for gifts that are being processed:
- Be sure that the parameters are set up to create a conditional merge letter.