Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Run Donor Acknowledgement Letters for a smaller number of gifts at a time.
- If merging conditional letters, identify if there are inactive letters in the Word Merge wizard and delete them.
- If you are using Microsoft Word 2007 or Windows Vista, follow these steps:
- Minimize The Raiser's Edge, leaving your Donor Acknowledgement Letter parameter file open.
- Drag the window to the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click Merge.
- Drag the Word Merge Wizard screen to the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click Finish.
- Click Yes on the prompt that appears.