- After the update, log on the computer as a Local Administrator, then log into the program to update the database prior to having other users log in.
- At the server, close the Blackbaud Management Console (BMC).
- Stop and restart the SQL Server instance.
- Manually update the workstation by running Setup.exe from the Deploy package on the server.
- Open the Blackbaud Management Console. Detach and re-attach the database.
Note: If using another SQL Server instance to attach the database, do not click Test.