To find the SQL Server version from The Blackbaud Management Console (BMC):
- Under the heading "Servers", at the bottom of the left-hand pane, locate the SQL Server that your database is attached to.
- Click on the SQL Server name to highlight it. Its properties should appear in the right-hand side of the BMC.
- Locate the Version in the Properties section. It will list the version of SQL Server being used (2005, 2008, or 2008R2) as well as the actual version number.
To find the SQL version from within the program:
- Select Help, About [Product Name].
- The SQL version is listed to the right of Database.
- The SQL version number is located beneath the copyright information.
Also refer to How to identify your SQL Server version and edition on the Microsoft website. Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.