- Open the appropriate mailing function such as Labels, Appeal Cards, etc.
- In the parameters, select the Attributes tab
- Mark the 'Add, Update or Delete these Attributes for each Record' checkbox
- In the Action column, select the appropriate action: Add, Update, or Delete
- In the Type column, select the appropriate action type, for example, constituent or address attribute. (the available types vary based on the Mail function)
- Select the Category, Description, Date, and Comment
- Select the appropriate options for each of the other tabs and print, preview, or merge as appropriate
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.