- In Reports, click Invoice Reports.
- Highlight Open Invoice Report and click New on the action bar.
- Select <Specific date> under Show invoices open as of. Enter your cut-off date in the Date field.
- Under include transactions with these dates, select <Specific range> for Transaction date and Post date and enter your cut-off date as the End date in each.
- Select any other appropriate on the Filters and Format tabs and click Preview.
If a vendor has only open credit memos (but no invoices), they are not included in the Open Invoice report. Instead, run the Credit Memo Report to locate these unapplied credit memos.
To reconcile this report to the General Ledger, refer to How to reconcile subsidiary ledgers to the General Ledger.