- Identify which address will be overwritten. If two addresses are to be linked, one address will be overwritten with the data from the other address.
- Open the record to be changed
- Select the Addresses tab, and open the appropriate address
- Click Copy Address From
Note: If the address is already shared, you will see a Shared Addresses button. Click the button to see which records are sharing the address. You cannot copy another address until the links with the shared address are broken. Click Stop Sharing This Address to break the link.
- In the search screen select the appropriate record type to search for in the Find field at the top of the screen
- Search for the record to copy the address from
- Select the record and select the address to copy\share
- Mark the Share These Addresses checkbox
- Click Copy Now
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.