- On the Scheduling page, click Edit master schedule.
- Select View > Grid View from the menu bar.
- Open a class and select the Meetings tab.
- Select Class > Find Free from the menu bar.
- In the Find free field, select Teachers and Rooms, Teachers only, or Rooms only.
- Mark the appropriate checkboxes in the Faculty restrictions to follow, Room restrictions to follow, and Meetings to include boxes.
- If needed, mark the Only include Resources selected on the course checkbox. To expand the results of your search, unmark this checkbox.
- If needed, use the Filters to filter on the teachers and rooms to include in the grid.
- Press OK.
- The Preview Changes screen appears listing teachers and rooms available during the selected meetings.
- Mark the checkbox in the Schedule column to select a teacher and/or room.
- Click Schedule Now.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.