- Consult with a General Ledger user, an accountant, or your auditor to verify that the account is valid.
- If the Account number is invalid, enter a valid account number on the Fund:
- In Records, click Funds, Open a Fund.
- Open the Fund on the Gift that is receiving the error.
- Select the GL Distributions tab.
- Replace the invalid account number with the appropriate account number.
Note: If unsure of what account number to add, ask a General Ledger user, an Accountant or your Auditor. For more information, refer to How to enter GL distribution numbers on the fund record (BB9395).
- If it is valid and exists in General Ledger, run the Update Accounts plug-in.
- If the account is valid, but does not exist in General Ledger, have a General Ledger user with the appropriate rights add the account number manually.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.