- In Grades, click Enter grades by student and select the appropriate academic year, school, session, and term.
- Select the appropriate student in the Student field either by typing the name in the field or clicking on the binoculars to search for the student.
- In the Display field, select Grades and Other Courses, Grades, or Other Courses.
Note: To select which columns appear in the grid, select Tools, Options.
- Click the Binoculars in the Comment column for the appropriate marking column.
- Select the existing grade comments and select the appropriate font and font size.
Or select the appropriate font and font size and enter new grade comments.
- Click OK to return to the Enter grades by student screen.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.