- Select File, Printer Setup from the menu bar
- In the Printer area, in the Name list, select the printer to use
- In the Paper area, in the Size and Source lists, select the paper.
- Note: If hosted the local workstation default printer settings will also need to be changed to reflect desired layout.
- Note: The paper size options are directly related to the selected printer and its installed drivers. For example, the HP LaserJet driver (PCL) offers a choice of letter, legal, executive, or A4 paper sizes, whereas the PostScript printer driver offers choices for letter, legal, note, A4, B5, letter small, and A4 small paper sizes.
- In the Orientation area, click Portrait or Landscape.
- Click OK to save the changes
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.