- From The Raiser's Edge Plug-Ins page click Blackbaud NetCommunity Integration
- Click Refresh to verify the latest information from the website is shown
- Under User Profile Updates, view the STATUS. If there is a number listed, you have requests to process.
- Click the link below the section that says Click here to process profile updates.
- To first view the existing constituent record, select the name in the list and click Open constituent
- To process the update, select the first line and click Process update
- Click each tab to view the information that has changed. Changed information appears in bold. Compare the bold information in a column on the right to the old information to the left of it.
- To make the change in the database, click Accept Update.
- To leave the database information as is, despite the change made on the Web site, click Reject Update.
- To view the existing constituent record before making a decision to accept or reject the changes, click Open constituent.
- Repeat steps 6 through 8 for each name in the list.
- If you do not want to process a particular update, select the name in the list and click Delete Row. A message appears asking if you are sure you want to delete it. To delete the profile update without updating The Raiser's Edge, click Yes
- When you finish updating profile information for each name in the list, click OK
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.