Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create query of Graduates (BB135272)
- In Administration>click Globally Change Records.
- Select Student and click New Change.
- Search for Enrollment under Available Fields and select Graduation Date.
- Choose any necessary filters for the Enrollments to be included and select OK.
- Select the desired operation and fill in the remaining fields as necessary.
- Select the option to Create a query of changed records and Exceptions.
- On the Filters tab, Search for Query created in Step 1.
- Select Preview Changes to review the records that will be updated.
- Select Change Now.
Note: When adding a graduation date, the Date To on the Enrollments tab will also be populated with the graduation date if the field is currently blank.