In Windows 7:
- Click on the Windows button to bring up start menu.
- Click on Appearance and Personalization.
- Under Display, click on Make text and other items larger or smaller. Adjust the magnification settings of Smaller (100%), Medium (125%) or Larger (150%). Press Apply button.
- In left menu, select Adjust Resolution. Adjust display size as desired. Press Apply. Press OK.
- Right-click on the Desktop and select Properties.
Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Display.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Screen Area frame, drag the slider to the left to make the resolution lower (e.g. to make the items on the screen larger) or to the right to make it higher (e.g. to make the items on the screen smaller).