Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Download and run the Repair Invalid Gift Installment Dates plug-in, which sets the dates of all of the invalid installments to match the date of the corresponding pledge. The plug-in is compatible with The Raiser's Edge version 7.61.790.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Download RepairInvalidInstallmentDates_761.exe
- Save RepairInvalidInstallmentDates_761.exe to the local hard drive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation
- Double-click RepairInvalidInstallmentDates_761.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \RE7\Plugins folder on the workstation. RepairInvalidInstallmentDates_761.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: dobUpdateDBPlugin.vbd, UpdateDB.DAT, UpdateDB.mdb, UpdateDBPlugin.dll
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users Exit and Sign out of The Raiser's Edge 7
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7
- Click Plug-Ins from the Raiser's Edge Bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Select Repair Invalid Gift Installment Dates
- Follow the prompts