- Only one Student Progression Entry can exist for each academic year. You cannot select an academic year already appearing in the student progression.
- If a student does not have a Student Progression Entry for an academic year, he is omitted from many areas of Registrar's Office:
- End of Year processing
- Course requests
- By viewing a student's status log and progression, you know exactly where the student is in the enrollment process and grade progression. We recommend that you have a firm understanding of your school's enrollment processes, including grade progression, before adding students.
- You can add Student Progression Entries to records even if the Session for a new Academic Year has not yet been defined.
How to manually add a Student Progression Entry:
- From an open student record> select Student>Student Progression, from the menu bar
- On the first empty row, select the appropriate school, academic year, grade level, advisor, homeroom teacher, and homeroom (Click Insert on the action bar if an empty row does not exist)
- Click OK to save your changes and return to the student record