- In Configuration, click Fields
- Highlight the category the field relates to in the tree-view on the left
- Locate the field in the Field Options grid on the right
- With the cursor in the row corresponding to the field, enter the new field name in the Display As column
- The changes are system-wide
- Renamed fields cannot contain more characters or a wider width than original field name. Otherwise, the leading characters of the new field name may be cut off by the screen layout.
- When importing, the original field name must be used because the field name does not change in the back end of the database