- In Reports, open the appropriate report
- Select the Format tab
- In the left frame, select Name Formats, Constituent, Individual (or Contact)
- Select the appropriate format:
- From individual: Select this option to use an addressee/salutation type present on the constituent's Addressees/Salutations tab (e.g., Primary Addressee or Primary Salutation). This prints the addressee/salutation exactly as it is listed on the constituent's record, including addressee/salutations marked as editable.
- From Configuration: Select this option to base the name format on a formula from Configuration's Addressees/Salutations screen, regardless of what's entered on the constituent's Addressees/Salutations tab.
- Use individual name: Select this option to pull the constituent's first name, middle initial, and last name (e.g., Robert C. Hernandez).
Note: In Reports, the default setting is Use individual name and cannot be changed. If you would like use a different format every time you run the report, create a new report with the name format you want to use, and save it to use as a template for future reports.