Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create a participant or constituent query to select the participants or constituents for which you want to update the name tag status to Printed.
- In Mail, print Name Tags. When prompted to set the status of the name tags to Printed, click Yes.
Use Export and Import:
- Create the data file to import:
- Create a participant export
- Export the following fields in Excel format:
- Import ID
- Event, Import ID
- Key Indicator
- Print Tags?
- Name Tag Text
- No. cards to print
- Tag Status
- Open the file in Excel and add the headers:
- In Excel, change the REGTagStatus to Not Printed. (You can use find and replace.)
- In Administration, import the participation information. On the General tab, select Update existing records.
For more information, refer to How to import event participants (BB31375). (Note: The instructions are the same as in this Knowledgebase solution, but the fields being imported differs from those above.)