- In Reports, select Financial Reports.
- Highlight Account Distribution Report and click New.
- On the General tab, select the records to include. To report on a specific group of constituents, choose to include selected records from a query of those constituents.
- Choose the date range to be analyzed as well as how to credit soft credits and matching gifts.
- On the Filters tab, select any desired appeals, campaigns, constituent codes, or funds.
- On the Gift Types tab, edit the selected gift types.
- To include an address and/or phone number, select the desired address or phone types on the Individual and Org Address tabs.
- On the Format tab, select Detail to determine if posted, unposted, or both kinds of gifts should be included.
- Click Print or Preview to process the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.